Collection of Information
Please note: The schoolyardonline.co.uk websites are part of the Schoolyard Ltd online business.
You can visit the website https://roysia.schoolyardonline.co.uk without revealing any personal information. However, https://roysia.schoolyardonline.co.uk needs certain personal data if you wish to purchase Roysia school clothing.
This information may include your personal contact information. Schoolyard Ltd will use this information to contact you regarding any issues you have with your order.
Schoolyard Ltd automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. We can use this information for our own stock and inventory information, and to fulfil your purchase requests for items of school clothing. However, Schoolyard Ltd does not connect this non-personal data to any personal data collected from you.
Use of Collected Information
The information Schoolyard Ltd collects from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
– to improve our website;
– to improve customer service;
– to process transactions;
– to send periodic emails.
If at any time we send you an email regarding any product or services, and you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we provide the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
Disclosure and Sharing of Information
Schoolyard Ltd may disclose your personal data when:
– we have your consent to share the information for a specific purpose;
– we need to respond to the legal requests, court orders or other governmental requests;
– we need to protect the personal safety of the users of our website or defend the rights or property of Schoolyard Ltd
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally-identifiable information.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal data to Schoolyard Ltd and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein. However, to fulfil your order request with Schoolyard Ltd, we require a minimum of name, email address and delivery address details to complete your order and maintain a working relationship with you.
Protection of Information
Your Schoolyard Ltd information is protected for your privacy and security. We safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access, network firewall, and physical security measures.
Schoolyard Ltd retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified herein or as required by the law.
Schoolyard Ltd and GDPR Compliance
Schoolyard Ltd have taken all reasonable steps to make sure we comply with the EU Data Protection Directive.
What kind of information do we collect?
– we collect the information you give us when buying our products or services and information you provide to us directly;
– when you purchase our products or services we ask you for such information as your name, email address, phone number and home address. Transaction information may include billing details and historical data of the orders you have placed with us;
– we collect only the content you have chosen to share with us.
We do not collect or store any financial information directly from you. This is processed through the Paypal payment processing gateway. We are the ‘Data Processor’ of information given to us by Paypal to fulfil your order i.e. The delivery address for completion of your order
How do we use information?
We process information from or about you to provide you with our products and services. We use your personal data to:
– communicate with you about our products and services;
– to fulfil the successful completion of your order, i.e. address details;
– create your personal account;
– provide technical support;
– notify you about updates;
– customise your experience based on your activities, including purchases and online services you use. This enables Schoolyard Ltd to make your experience unique. For example, by offering you products or services that are relevant to you;
We will not sell or give your personal data to anyone. We do not use third parties for any of our products and services.
How long do we keep the data?
Schoolyard Ltd will not store your personal data for longer than required. We retain your information until such time as you are no longer our customer. For example, to provide you with technical assistance we need your email to be sure you have purchased our product or service.
Who can get the information about your personal data?
Only trusted Schoolyard Ltd employees or contractors have access to your data.
You are able to use the ‘right to be forgotten’. We’ll erase all your personal data if you would like to deactivate or delete the account, please contact email@example.com
This website may contains links to our main site https://www.schoolyard.co.uk. Please be aware that we do not transfer any personally identifiable information between sites owned by Schoolyard Ltd.
By purchasing our product(s) you indicate that you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions detailed on this page.